Thursday 10 July 2014

Being Sick - It's not fun

SO...MUCH...SLEEP...COMING

I have no work to do. My eyes are closing. This tends to happen a lot when I'm driving, which, for obvious reasons is neither very safe nor fun.

It's so hot right now (The temperature, not me you silly minx!), so naturally I'm sitting here with the lights switched off, wearing a thick jacket. Why? Because I fell sick. Again. 

Falling Sick - A Questionnaire

Is falling sick fun?
No.

Did it stop me from going to school?
Yes.

Did it stop me from completing my Maths/Physics homework?
Yes.

Did it stop me from interacting with people?
Yes.

Did it stop me from playing badminton/Sims?
No.

I had such a good, school-free day. I woke up at 11:30 and after attempting to solve about 10 questions from my Trigonometry exercise, I gave up and played Sims instead. In all honesty, school is actually better than staying home. Whenever I bunk school, I have this guilty, nagging feeling all the time. Like there's this tiny person sitting on my shoulder, whispering You should be studying! You missed school! WHY ARE YOU HAVING FUN AT HOME GO AND STUDY YOU'RE IN THE 11TH STANDARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD into my ear. It can get quite annoying. It usually results in me thinking that I should study. I take deep breaths until that feeling goes away.

Anyway, things are pretty annoying at the moment. My left ear is blocked, so I can't hear anything from it which is extremely tiring. On a completely unrelated note, these are my current life goals -

Study and get into IIT.

Hahahahahahaha. NO. 

These are my real current goals -

1) Learn Rap God by heart till this time next week (because it's way fun-er than learning all 37 Trigonometry formulae) and/or

2) Start a vlog on YouTube

Ah, yes vlogging. Lettus talk about that for a moment, shall we?

Like I said in my first post, this is not my first blog. Similarly, if I do start a channel on YouTube, it won't be my first one. I've already done a cover of a song with Marshmallow before. Now, I will include the link, because everyone deserves a good laugh. We're actually pretty decent singers, but this video is a bit embarrassing. I mean Marshmallow sang really well, but my voice is a bit...frog-like? I don't know. Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFzfRP7VpE.

Please do not judge. This was before we had gotten our eyebrows done. We were young, we were innocent.

Anyway, how did this whole vlog thing even start?

How all great ideas start.

I was bored.

I put up a status on Facebook, If this gets more than 20 likes, I'll start a vlog!

Wow, it got like 50 likes. I was not prepared for that. I might start a vlog though, I don't know. It's not like I have, you know, a life or anything.

I have so much work to do, it's really exhausting. To think about, I mean. I have to write a write-up for a debate on Water Conservation and Resources by tomorrow. WHY will any sane person speak against the topic has seemed to escape everyone's notice. I don't know, life is confusing and all.

On an uneven more unrelated note, I have started to reread Catcher in the Rye and in case you haven't read it, you should.

Okay my father just fell asleep on my neatly folded school clothes for tomorrow, I need go rescue them.

The clothes, I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment