Saturday 7 June 2014

This is not a real post

I AM SO HEEPPPPPYY. I have reached 380 page views in the space of three days! A toffee for all you lovely people is due. I know most of the page views are from people who know me personally, but I shall remain optimistic as ever, and blog on like a good blogger.
Anyway, I have nothing to blog about; nothing interesting has happened to me in this past week, except for when I was sleeping, and then I woke up to find a tiny spider crawling across my left eye. It was a lovely feeling, when all eight of his/her legs scurried across my eyelid. 
So anyway, I know what I'm going to blog about tomorrow, but that's going to be a Special Sunday Blog. Don't forget to check it out! So, for today, since I'm not writing much, you can have a flying picture of me when I was 7 years old to entertain yourself :


No comments:

Post a Comment