Tuesday 3 June 2014

Blogging is tough

I'm bored. That's the bitter truth. So why am I here?
Well.
Ask my mother.
I was having a perfectly good night, playing (very horribly) Candy Crush Saga at 2 a.m. in the morning, when Mother is all, "You're in 11th! Why aren't you studying or something?" and I'm sitting there trying to figure out a way to answer her question while simultaneously figuring out how to blast all the remaining candies in just two moves, when I realize all I've done since morning (which is 12 p.m. for me) is watch 90210 (episode 1, things are not looking so good for Naomi yet) and play CCS. I needed to do something better with my time. Something to keep me challenged and motivated. I wanted to like, go outside and maybe click pictures of a red chested chameleon dancing with an angel or something. The only problem with that plan was that
a) I didn't have a camera
b) I don't know how to click pictures
c) Chameleons scare me.
I needed something simple, yet exciting. I couldn't be bothered to upload another YouTube video, since the last time I did, it got like 5 likes. (3 from my family). So...that was out.
But.
Blogging?
Okay.
Let's give it a whirl.
In all honesty, this is my 3rd blog. I deleted the first one; it got very few hits. I forgot the password (and er the username) to the second one. Ah, well, you know what they say; "Third time is the best time" or something like that, I wouldn't know.
But.
Blogging is tough. I have so far figured out how to do the following-
(This is just a trick. I have figured out nothing so far.)
Things like 'pick template' and 'enter sub-domain name' are pretty alien to me, but I'm trying my best to take it in my stride.
Oh, well.
*Note: I have accidentally created about 7,000 blogs from this account and I don't know how to delete any of them. Help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment