Sunday 22 June 2014

Hot boys - Do NOT step on them

Boys are so annoying. Period.

Good evening, lovlies!

I hope you're heaving a great day. I'm not. I've been having a crap day so far. You're right, I should probably go and watch 90210; it's been a long time. But I can't. No. I have duties to fulfill. And my mother has been telling me to move my Physics book from the table from the past three hours but I can't be bothered to do it. My body feels like it's been the punching bag for a very skilled boxer. Every limb feels like it shall fall off like that time I fell off from my cycle when I was three and posing for a picture, and I tilted too much to the left and fell down. Anyway, you get the gist. And it's not even like I'm doing anything productive to be so tired. I mean I played only like three badminton games only, out of which I lost one also. But I spent the entire morning standing, since my friend (Marshmallow) and I are the anchors for this Summer Wokrshop thing. So my butt aches. A lot.
I cannot believe I'm blogging about my butt.
Oh God.
Anyway I'm just sitting here dressed like a boy (except for the skirt) with my hair tucked into my cap (which I'm wearing for reasons unknown) feeling horribly sorry for myself for no reason. I hate it when this happens.
Anyway, this blog is not self-pity-and-other-random-things. Heuehuehuehue. Lettus get down to business.

24 hours later -

Today was a good day! Hurray! Mostly because I took a (well deserved) four hour power nap in the afternoon instead of
1) studying
2) attending my math tuition
3) bathing
4) doing anything productive
5) eating lunch
 Three cheers for laziness!

I had lots of dreams in those four hours. I vaguely remember something about Mtv, and colouring drawings in with some boy. I don't know why my brain functions like this.

Anyway, today was the finale of the Summer Workshop of my neighbourhood, and I was the anchor with Marshmallow, like I said before. Basically we spent nearly five hours standing around, putting makeup on little kids (I put eyeshadow on a boy with a lipstick - it was so much fun...he looked a bit traumatized though) and clicking selfies. It was fun but exhausting. The only saving grace was that there was a semi-hot boy there. He looked at me about two times so I'm positive he has fallen victim for my intellect and charm. Except for when I was running in my heels and I climbed, like, two stairs, and one of my heels came off, and he saw. That was embarrassing. Also when I was again climbing stairs and I accidentally tripped (what is it with me and stairs?!) and I squished someone's foot, and I squealed sorry, and turned around, and realized I had stepped on his foot. It was really sad. I gave him lots of come hither looks to make up for it.

I live in a sad world of my own, let me be, don't judge.

Anyway, I was talking to my sister a few hours ago and she was all why aren't you blogging and I was all I have nothing to blog about right now and she was all blog about how bad the ending of How I Met Your Mother. And I was all okay. 

Typing in italics is so much fun.

So here is my verdict on How I Met Your Mother's ending - it was bad. (You're entitled to your own opinion of course. Unless your opinion is that the ending was nice. In which case you are wrong.)

So I kept my promise to you, big sister. Thank
me later.

Anyway my life is semi-boring right now. The latest interesting thing that happened to me was when Izzy (who is a talented artist) used me as a drawing board and drew on mustaches and beards on me with her eyeliner. It was fun. For her, I mean. I will enclose a picture of what I looked like too, but only because I love you. Please don't judge. Please come back. I don't look like that usually, I promise. (Okay that's a lie.)

(I'm sorry I accidentally removed the picture. Anyway, I looked hideous.)

I let her do this to me and do you know how she repaid me?! I was going on and on about how crap my love life is and I was sharing very intense things with her when she gazed very seriously into my eyes and asked me to pass her the chocolate lying next to me.

Great.


4 comments:

  1. What a useless boy you are, Ansha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this hot guy and why do i not know about him?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Radhu - But I blogged about himym as per your instructions!
    Anon - Who are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZOMG how do you always know it s me?? I IZ ANON....ANON MISTRY...

    ReplyDelete