Monday 9 June 2014

3-D glasses - A mystery to behold

And the goddess has officially crossed 630 views! Wohoo! Awesomeoness calls for celebration. Also, I may not be able to write a new post everyday, only when something post-worthy happens, I shall blog about it. I don't want to waste my time, and more importantly yours, because I love you.

I'm pretty sure all of you are by now familiar with my partner in crime, Izzy. Yesterday, I went to watch a movie, X-men (at 8 in the morning) with Izzy, and a friend, let's call him Tall-y. (I'm great with names.) Anyway, the movie was in 3-D, and as most 3-D movies, it required 3-D glasses, which, like all 3-D glasses, make you look like a total (and complete) idiot. So, there we were, Izzy, me, and Tall-y, watching our 3-D movie. Izzy had seen it before, so Tall-y and I were constantly asking questions at the top of our voices like Izzy why is that girl bluuue and Izzy whatttt's happening, Izzy explain the moviiiiiiiiie which led to Izzy throwing popcorn at us. At one point, Izzy's phone fell down, below the seats, and then it ran 45,000 miles away, so Izzy had to crawl on her hands and knees and search for her phone up and the down the aisle as well. I helped her by laughing. I'm sure the theater will never let us return. But that is not the point. After the interval, Izzy and I returned to our seats, and we had missed a bit of the movie, so we frantically put on our glasses and tried to make sense of what was happening in the movie. Twenty minutes into the movie, Izzy snatched my glasses off my nose and gave me hers. She claimed that her glasses had mysteriously stopped working after the interval, so she needed mine. I playfully smacked her on her face and snatched my glasses back. Izzy decided to take a nap instead of watching the movie with defective glasses. After the movie was over, we went to return our glasses. Izzy is a crazy, I mean, er, strong-minded person, and she always needs to give people a piece of her mind (I love you Izzy). She walked up to the person collecting the glasses, gave him the glasses and said, Excuse me, you gave me defective glasses. The man looked at her like she was crazy and said Ma'am, these are your sunglasses. Basically, Izzy being Izzy had watched the entire movie wearing her aviators and that's why she couldn't see anything 3-D-y. Tall-y and I had a jolly good time laughing at her. I frankly love Izzy for being so blog-worthy.

 I have promised my sister, however, that the next post will be about her. I'm going to meet her tomorrow after a lot of months, so if we don't end up fighting, or if I don't end up accidentally tripping her and then kicking her like that time when she tried to play Sims when it was actually my chance, I will definitely blog about her. Thankyou for reading. You rock, whoever you are. Let me know how you liked Izzy's craziness. Comment below! 

7 comments:

  1. This is so funny and well-written! Thank you for loving me enough to blog about me :') You be supahstar vair vair soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo good! :D OhmyGod, you're going to be famous soon! Don't ever stop writing okay? OKAY? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stouts - Thank you for loving me enough to let me blog about you.
    Malai - Your wish is my command. :*
    Lub you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy being Izzy ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is absolutely amaaaazing anoushka!!! Keep writing! You rock! :D

    ReplyDelete